This position is responsible for developing and executing complex data mining analyses, which involves the design and execution of programs to extract data.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and executes data mining analyses. Uses program languages to extract data.
- Develops new and standard reports utilizing data warehouse information.
- Programs and writes queries and reports.
- Establishes and maintains strong knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, related programming languages, and data integrity issues.
- Develops and supports data warehouse-related applications for business areas requiring design and implementation of database tables.
- Conducts training on use of applications developed.
Requires a BS/BA degree; 2-5 years related analytical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background with a Bachelor’s Degree. PC, spreadsheet, and database skills, as well as experience in standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages is also required.
The majority of time will be spent programming. SQL Development (writing and testing code, designing tables, stored procedures, views, an functions) required. This job is focused on complex data mining analysis as compared to the Bus Info Developer job.
Client will reimburse interview travel expense….