The position will be responsible for management and oversight of the client’s ITC Authorization activities including creating and maintaining auditable standard work, training of Authorization Coordinators/Owners/Uses, ensuring all record keeping requirements for licenses, agreements, exceptions and exemptions are maintained per regulatory requirements and developing meaningful Authorization metrics to drive continuous improvement. This individual will work very closely with strategic business unit leaders to provide guidance and strategic direction and to drive execution of client’s Authorization Management Program. Candidate should have at least 5-7 years of experience at the management level. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and must be open to occasional travel.
Specific key ITC responsibilities include:
- Lead the oversight and management of global export authorizations program. Ensure full and consistent implementation and execution policy and procedural requirements and standard work as related to authorizations management.
Primary interface with our client’s International Trade Compliance Office in Washington DC and other Major Operating Units
- Utilization of advanced IT solutions to mistake proof the authorization process
- Ensure regulatory requirements are embedded in Client’s procedures and fully operationalized within the business units
- Prepares, monitors, and may be responsible for budget, staffing, and or business/operational results of a functional team
- Directly manages individual contributors